link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.dmaestazonline.com"

Random Thoughts Of Yet Another Military Member

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Welcome.

For my post just let me give you some background on myself. I am a 31 years old. I am in the military, the Navy to be exact. I have been in 11 years now. I have made 4 deployments while on a total of 3 different ships. Made 3 Med cruises while in Norfolk, VA attached to the USS George Washington (CVN-73), and 1 Westpac while Attached to the USS Mobile Bay (CG-53), and was attached to the USS Cowpens (CG-63) as well for a year. Currently stationed on shore duty at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California as staff duty as 1 of the 80 or so enlisted members here. I will take any advice on anything on getting started with blogs, as this is my first try. Good day until I post again.