link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.dmaestazonline.com"

Random Thoughts Of Yet Another Military Member

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ann Coulter, love her or hate her

She writes some pretty funny stuff on occasion, makes me wonder if she should have been a comedy writer instead. I was perusing her article and this paragraph almost made me fall out of my chair laughing
Barry Krischer(Democrat Prosecutor in FL) has been going around calling El Rushbo(Rush Limbaugh) a criminal for more than two years but has yet to bring any charges. Last month, Krischer's assistant, James Martz, told the court that his office has "no idea" if Limbaugh has even committed a crime. I'm no lawyer -- hey, wait a minute, yes I am! -- but it sounds like maybe Krischer's maid has been out scoring him stupid pills again.

Funny stuff...