link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.dmaestazonline.com"

Random Thoughts Of Yet Another Military Member

Monday, January 02, 2006

My Favorite Movies of the Year

I don't get out to the theaters very often (hence the reason I have yet to see Narnia, King Kong or Walk the Line in which I have heard all three movies are excellent and sorry I have no intention of seeing Brokeback Mountain...deal with it)
Here are my picks (in no particular order)

1. Frank Miller's Sin City (I recommend the Unedited and Recut Version dvd)
2. Batman Begins
3. Crash
4. Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith
5. The 40 Year Old Virgin
6. The Island (First Half of the movie is better than the second half)
7. Serenity

Like I said I missed alot of movies, but with my time schedule I usually wait to buy or rent movies on DVD. Now if I actually got paid to review movies, the list would be more comprehensive (but then I might have been forced to see Brokeback Mountain)