link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.dmaestazonline.com"

Random Thoughts Of Yet Another Military Member

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

If This Is true, then I am so screwed

According to a new study:

Internet users can give Web sites a thumbs up or thumbs down in less than the blink of an eye, according to a study by Canadian researchers.

In just a brief one-twentieth of a second -- less than half the time it takes to blink -- people make aesthetic judgments that influence the rest of their experience with an Internet site.


I am still amazed by the fact that I average about 20 hits on this site a day (today is way different though, thanks to the link from John Hawkins over at Right Wing News as the random site of the day, I had almost 50 by the time I woke up this morning)!