link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.dmaestazonline.com"

Random Thoughts Of Yet Another Military Member

Friday, January 27, 2006

Mr. Irrevelevancy, Al Gore again opens his Pie hole.

This time about the new "Ultra-Conservative" Canadian Prime Minister elect Stephen Harper! This is what he said, straight from the horses ass oops I mean the mouth:

Canadians, Gore said, should vigilantly keep watch over prime minister-designate Stephen Harper because he has a pro-oil agenda and wants to pull out of the Kyoto accord -- an international agreement to combat climate change.

The election in Canada was partly about the tar sands projects in Alberta

Waaaa, I am irrelevent but I will keep opening my mouth to make sure someone will listen to me and take me seriously and did I tell you that I was robbed in 2000 by the supreme court for the presidency! And oh yeah, global warming is bad and it's GW Bush's fault too.